Hi, I think I might have failed the eligibility criteria for the contribution agreement .
Though, I had already completed the work to support the current the cljs test suite on JDK 15 and 17 using the openjdk library
so please feel free to scavenge any of it either in full or in part, no need to reference me.
Basically, nashorn is brought in as an external maven test dependency for JDK versions [15,17] via on profile conditionals, otherwise the build in instance is used as in earlier versions.
I've decided also to copy the cljs.repl.nashorn file from the ClojureScript codebase and update for openjdk nashorn, not so much for supporting the tests (they are easily fixed even without it), but maintaining the cljs repl functionality used for development.
I've also noticed that some clojure tests failed on MS-Windows due to comparing strings with newlines, so I've fixed that to.
I've confirmed that all tests now run and pass on openjJDK 8, 11, 15 and 17, so at least this seems like a good starting point, making only the minimal of changes while retaining the the existing functionality throughout.
The next I had in mind was to ask you what clojure(script) dependencies to upgrade to, and after that evaluate other possible solutions such as graalvm for running the cljs tests.
Hope this helps!